27.10.13

Titin päivä / Titi's day

Tänään on kansainvälinen nallepäivä. Sen takia annankin nalleni Titin kertoa päivästään :) / Today is the International Teddy Bear day. That's why I'll let my teddy bear Titi tell about his day :)

---

Hei! Minun nimeni on Titi. Olen juuri herännyt uuteen hienoon päivään. / Hi! My name is Titi! I've just woken up for a new bright day.

Söin hieman muroja aamupalaksi. / I ate some cereals for breakfast.

Sinun pitäisi aina muistaa pestä hampaasi. Niinkuin minäkin! / You should always remember to brush your teeth. Like I do!

Kävin hieman surffaamassa netissä. Tässä katselen kaimani nettisivuja (Olen saanut nimeni häneltä :)). / I went on a little Internet surfing. Here I'm watching my namesakes site (I've gotten my name from him :))

Luin myös hieman. Tämä on oikein ihana runokirja. / I did some reading. This is a very nice poem book.

Soitin myös pianoa. Joulu on pian täällä, joten harjoittelin muutamia joululauluja (tässä soitan juuri Petteri Punakuonoa). / I played some piano. Christmas is coming, so I rehearsed some Christmas carols (I'm playing Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer here).

Autoin ruoanlaitossa. / I helped making dinner.

Ja söin ruoan katsoen Karhuveljeni Koda 2. / And I ate the dinner watching Brother Bear 2.

Jälkiruoaksi join hieman maitoa ja söin hieman suklaata. / For dessert I drank some milk and ate some chocolate.

Join iltateeni ja luin hieman joululehteä / I drank my evening tea and read some Christmas magazine.

Ja nyt kirjoitan tätä blogia. Toivottavasti pidit siitä! Kohta minun pitää mennä nukkumaan, joten hei hei ja hyvää yötä! /  And now I'm writing this blog. I hope you liked it! Soon I'll need to go to bed, so bye bye and have a good night!



2 kommenttia:

Sara kirjoitti...

This is so sweet! Reminds me of one of my favorite books as a child - The Lonely Doll. It was all photos of a doll and her bear throughout the house.

Lilli kirjoitti...

That sounds familiar. Maybe I've read it too. Or maybe it was the book that looked like mitten and all lost toys lived there :) And there was a lost teddy bear who found his way to the mitten and it was quite a big community. I remember my favorite picture to be a cross-section of the mitten and you could see all the rooms and toys, where were they and what they was doing :) I found it in the library but only once :/ I haven't seen the book since.

-Lilli-